PJ's Mystery Files # 2

A long time ago, almost 2 years back, I quizzed you on a mystery vegetable.After that I did solve a lot of mysteries on vegetables, fruits, and ingredients-what not! But somehow they got missed before I put them on the blog. That mystery is yet to be solved and I will do that later...

Meanwhile, I have another one for you....

Can you guess this fruit?


This is a bright red and tangy fruit and...... I won't give you any more clues......

And before I forget,let me tell you one more thing...No, its not a clue! What I wanted to tell you is to leave a comment telling me the name - English name / Botanical name / Regional name [please mention the language/ state] and if you know a recipe with this mystery ingredient let me know about that too...

Ok, so while you are busy solving this mystery, I am off to prepare a dish with it and be back sometime next week to unveil the name....

Updated : Mystery Unveiled here....

Keep guessing till then.....

Labels: